天下足球网提供实况足球、足球经理、FIFA系列、NBA2K等足球游戏交流!

ET足球网

发表于 2014-2-23 16:59 |阅读模式
    David Moyes admits he did not expect Manchester United's season to be this bad
    莫耶斯承认没想到赛季会糟糕成这样
    David Moyes conceded that Manchester United's woeful season has proven to be worse than he could ever imagine after Rene Meulensteen’s Fulham nullified the home side’s “straightforward game plan” to snatch an injury-time draw at Old Trafford.
    在主场最后时刻被穆伦斯廷的富勒姆逼平之后,莫耶斯承认本赛季差的没有下限。
    Darren Bent’s 94th-minute goal secured a 2-2 draw for the Premier League’s bottom club after United appeared to fight back from a goal down to claim victory with two goals in two minutes from Robin van Persie and Michael Carrick.
    本特94分钟的进球让联赛榜尾球队在老特拉福德带走1分,而曼联之前依靠范佩西和卡里克的进球一度2-1领先。
    Former United coach Meulensteen, back at Old Trafford for the first time since leaving the club following Moyes’s appointment as manager last summer, delivered a thinly-veiled dig at Sir Alex Ferguson’s successor by dismissing the home side’s tactics as predictable.
    前曼联教练穆伦斯廷第一次重返曼联,他说主队的战术一览无余一点没给莫耶斯留面子。
    The draw leaves United – whose defending Moyes described as “diabolical” – nine points adrift of fourth-placed Liverpool in the race forChampions League qualification, with a trip to Arsenal looming on Wednesday.
    平局让曼联已经距离第4名有9分之多,周三他们还得客场挑战阿森纳。
    And with the fallen champions languishing in seventh position and uncertain even of Europa League qualification, Moyes admitted that, while expecting turbulence this season, he did not expect the campaign to turn out quite so badly.
    曼联已经跌到第7位,欧联都够呛能打上。莫耶斯承认他想到本赛季会比较困难,但没想到如此没有下限。
    “Probably not, no,” Moyes said. “It’s been a bit like that this season, but today was as bad as it gets. We dominated the game and how we didn’t win, I have no idea, but it’s goals that count. You can have as much possession as you like. We should have scored more.
    “也许不该这样,”莫耶斯说。“今天真是太糟糕,我们控制了比赛却没有拿到3分。我真不知道怎么回事,但比分就是这样。你控球这么多应该进更多球的。
    “The players are hurting. I can see every day that they’re hurting because the results aren’t going the way they want. They are really good professionals in the way they go about their work and what I see in training makes me feel they’ll get results.”
    “球员们也很伤心,我今天看到他们都很伤心。因为没有得到想要的结果。他们在控球上做的不错,训练的成果让我认为他们能得到好的成绩。”
    If Meulensteen’s assessment of United is correct, however, Moyes’s team will have to adopt a more varied tactical approach if they are to overhaul Liverpool, Everton and Tottenham to finish fourth.
    如果穆伦斯廷对曼联的评价正确,莫耶斯的球队必须有更多样的战术才能压过利物浦、埃弗顿和热刺。
    “When I saw Manchester United today, I thought the game plan was quite straight forward,” Meulensteen said. “It was ‘get it wide, get it in’. Whether it was from the full-back pushing on or the supporting wide man and midfielder, they put crosses in from wide angles from outside the box and we defended it well.
    “看到今天的曼联,我想他们的比赛计划太简单了,”穆伦斯廷说。“就是拉边传中。不管是边后卫边锋还是中场都是传中。所以很好防。
    “If you’re well organised and the goalkeeper is in good positions to come and collect the ball, yes, it can be easy [to defend against]. You need a little bit of creativity and a bit of variety at times to open teams up. We knew that we had to be more compact and tight in wide areas because United would cross the ball a lot.”
    “如果我们组织的好些,门将选位良好那么不难防守。你需要一些创造力和更丰富的战术才能打开局面。我们知道在边路会面临恶战,因为曼联传中很多。”
    Moyes rejected Meulensteen’s observations that United were predictable, however, by insisting that his team, who delivered 81 crosses in 90 minutes, did enough to win handsomely.
    莫耶斯不同意穆伦斯廷说曼联战术简单,认为90分钟里传中81次的球队理应拿到3分。
    But the Scot admitted that “mental softness” in defensive situations proved his team’s undoing.
    但苏格兰人承认防线上的“松懈”让球队的努力付之东流。
    “It was never one way,” Moyes said. “If you’re just going to look at the stats and think about the crosses, you need to think about the number of passes and I don’t think we just went out and crossed the ball.
    “没这么简单的事,”莫耶斯说。“如果你看看数据和我们的传中和传球数,我觉得我们也不是一味的传中。
    “Some people might say that one of the things that Manchester United do is play with width and cross the ball, that’s in the genes here. We were in their box probably 150 times and we didn’t score and that is as worrying as it is going down the other end twice. Fulham were in our box about four times and scored two goals.
    “有人可能会说曼联传中太多,但曼联就是一支注重边路的球队。我们可能150次打进他们的禁区却没有进球。富勒姆4次进入我们的禁区就进了2个。
    “Was it lack of concentration? Yes, maybe but I don’t think you could say we were defending a 2-1 lead because it was that comfortable.
    “不够专注?是的,但我觉得你可以说我们是在守住2-1的优势,因为踢得不困难。
    “Even when it was 2-1 and they put five minutes up, Fulham never came up the pitch, so it was nearly a case of just playing out time and we gave away a diabolical second goal.
    “即便是2-1的时候补时5分钟,富勒姆也攻势不多,所以我们消耗时间也是对的。我们第2个球丢的太简单。
    “You could use maybe mental softness, in that we didn’t see the job out and get the job done. I would agree with that. But it was a game we should have easily seen out. There was no reason not to see it out, it was comfortable, you couldn’t say we were ever under real pressure. We had the odd counter-attack to deal with but we didn’t have much else to do.”
    “你可以说这是松懈,我们没有善始善终。我同意这点。但这场比赛确实应该轻松拿下。踢得很轻松,你不能说我们承受了多大的防守压力。只有偶尔的反击要对付,但没有很多事情。”
    附件
    2014-2-9 13:53
    【每日电讯】 莫耶斯承认没想到赛季会糟糕成这样sina
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|封号投诉|广告服务

Copyright © www.etzqw.com ( 京ICP备2021027623号-1 ) All Right Reserved